More Bible in The City? Yes, Please!
Posted by Joe Filbrun
We’ve partnered with our good friends at eBible.com to help City users engage with the Bible in The City like never before! The City is all about building community that is centered in the Gospel of Jesus, so it just makes sense that we'd have a world-class Bible experience, too. With the integration of eBible, now we do!
Some of eBible's features include:
- 40+ Bible versions including KJV, NKJV, ESV, NLT, The Message, NASB, Reina-Valera, Amplified, etc., plus study tools like Strong’s Dictionary and Matthew Henry’s Commentary
- Personalization with highlighting, underlining, bookmarking, and note taking (all of this saved securely)
- Verse of the Day, numerous Bible reading plans, plus verse sharing via social networks
- Free mobile apps for iPhone and iPad
To get started, just click on the new Bible tab in your City navigation menu.
For now, if you want to use eBible's more advanced features (highlighting, note taking, sharing, etc.), you’ll need to create a new account with eBible. Within a few weeks, though, we’ll be able to link your City account and eBible account, so just make sure to use the same email address as you used when you created your City account.
We really love the work eBible has done so far, and they're constantly improving their product, with more functionality coming soon, including:
- Custom Bible reading plans, devotionals, and church-specific biblical content for engaging the Bible together as a church community
- A dashboard to feature your church’s sermon and small group questions
- More Bible translations and study tools
We hope you enjoy eBible in The City!
Note: The Bible tab is an optional feature that each church using The City can choose to enable or disable, so it may not yet be available in your City.